This recipe is a new fave in our household.
Heat oil in a skillet...
Easy Beefy Enchiladas
1 lb hamburger
1 tbsp. vegetable oil
12 tortillas, heated
1 can enchilada sauce
3 cups shredded cheese
Top with sour cream, refried beans, cilantro, shredded lettuce etc.
1. Heat 1 tbsp. oil in skillet.
2. Add ground beef to hot skillet. Saute meat until browned; drain.
3. Return meat to skillet. Add 1/2 C enchilada sauce and 1 c. shredded cheese. Mix to combine.
4. Spread 1/2 c. enchilada sauce in bottom of 9x13 pan.
5. Place 1/4 c. meat in middle of heated tortilla shell. Top with shredded cheese.
6. Roll tortilla up and place seam side down in the pan.
7. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over the top of the stuffed enchiladas.
8. Cover the dish with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.