Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful time with family and friends. I also hope you are eating yourself silly!
I am thankful for (in no particular order except for Hubby being first and the girls second!):
2) B and Mel
6) Our health
8) The ability to be a stay-at-home mom
9) Christmas music
10) B's amazing Kindergarten teachers
11) Wine and beer ;0)
12) Harvest being over
14) The awesome ladies that I have me through The Real Farmwives of America!!!!!!!
15) My cooking/baking ability
16) Our home
17) A cozy bed to sleep in every night
18) Living on the family farm
19) Christmas music
20) Blogging...all of my followers....and all of the amazing people that I have "met" through blogging
21) Family traditions
22) The farming community that we live in.
Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!!!