It's been a while since I posted a recipe. It's been a while since I've baked actually. I have had some generous family members cook and bake for me after we brought Jody home, but it feels good to be back to baking and cooking. Baking is a great stress reliever for me. That and a glass of wine...or beer, anyway...I thought I would share this easy and yummy recipe with you.
It came from Lilluna.com and contains white chocolate candy corn m&ms that I thought I may not be able to find, but once again the Super Wal-Marts did not disappoint!
White Chocolate Candy Corn M&M Cookies
1 C. Brown sugar
1 C. sugar
1/2 C. margarine or butter (I used butter)
1/2 C. oil
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. vanilla
3 C. flour
1/2 bag white chocolate candy corn m&ms
1) Crush m&ms into small pieces. (I put them in a Ziploc bag and crushed them with the rolling pin. Also, a great way to relieve any frustrations, just sayin')
2) Cream butter, oil, brown sugar, and white sugar. Add eggs and beat just until mixed.
3) Add remaining ingredients, including crushed m&ms. Mix well.
4) Drop onto greased baking sheet. (At this point, you can place 3 or so additional m&ms on top. I didn't because I didn't want a strong white chocolate taste.)
5) Bake at 350 degrees for 7-9 minutes.