Last week was Fall Break for us. We had a whole week with nothing planned! More on that later in another post...hopefully! We managed to create several crafts and one of the things we made were these adorable ghoul pretzels from Family Fun magazine...
All you need are yogurt pretzels, candy melts in the color(s) of your choice and various sprinkles.
Begin by laying the pretzels on waxed paper...
Ghoul Yogurt Pretzels...
- Yogurt Pretzels
- candy melts, various colors
- Arrange the yogurt pretzels on waxed paper.
- Melt candy melts according to package directions.
- Spoon candy in plastic bag and allow to cool for a few minutes. Cut a tiny slit in one corner of the bag.
- Add melt to the top two holes of the pretzels and add sprinkles. Allow to cool and store in an airtight container.