These brownies are so good and so rich. A little sliver will suit you just fine, but it's best to splurge because these won't last long, trust me.
First, bake up a pan of brownies and let them cool.
Next, cream the butter and peanut butter until smooth...
Add the sugars and mix again until fluffy...
Add the milk and vanilla...
Add the flour and mix until combined...
Sprinkle in the M&Ms and stir with a spoon to combine..
Spread the dough evenly over the brownies..
Peanut Butter M&M Cookie Dough Brownies
1 Brownie box mix for 9X13 pan.
1/4 C. butter, softened
1/2 C. peanut butter
1/2 C. sugar
1 C. brown sugar, packed
1/4 C. + 2 Tablespoons milk
1/2 Tablespoon vanilla
1 C. M&Ms
1. Prepare and bake brownies according to directions on box. Set aside to cool.
2. Cream the butter and Peanut Butter until smooth.
3. Add the sugar and brown sugar until fluffy.
4. Add milk and vanilla and mix until smooth.
5. Add the flour and mix until combined.
6. Stir in the M&Ms with a spoon.
7. Spread the cookie dough gently over the cooled brownies.